Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pink Peony

Pink Peony
This is a sample cake made for Colette's Catering showroom. This is one version or variety of the peony and pink seems to be the most requested color. I love to make these big bold flowers and are stunning on cakes if you want to make a statement.


Pink Peony close up
 This is why I chose this to demo at the Orange County Fair last year. It can be made with limited decorating tools and larger flowers are easier to learn than the small detailed ones I really enjoy to make..

6 comments:

  1. The pink peony is so beautiful! It makes me happy. It looks like spring has come! Thank you, Shaile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, well done by you.It looks so fragile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You do such beautiful work! I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so very much..I really love to make them. Actually I was just going to buy some ingredients to make your maple cupcakes.. they look so delish...

    ReplyDelete